Halle Berry Says Boyfriend Van Hunt Is 'First Time' She's Been 'Madly in Love Before I Had Sex'

New Photo - Halle Berry Says Boyfriend Van Hunt Is 'First Time' She's Been 'Madly in Love Before I Had Sex'
Halle Berry Says Boyfriend Van Hunt Is 'First Time' She's Been 'Madly in Love Before I Had Sex'
Halle Berry is getting candid about her love life. In a Tuesday, Sept. 10, cover story interview with Marie Claire, the Oscar winner opened up about Van Hunt, her boyfriend since 2020: "It was the first time I was madly in love before I had sex," revealed Berry, 58. "That has never happened to me, ever," added Berry, who next stars in the survival horror movie Never Let Go (in theaters Sept.
More >> https://ift.tt/t5P2WTZ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.