I died on a operating table and entered third state between life and death - what I saw was VERY different to what I'd been taught by the Catholic Church

New Photo - I died on a operating table and entered third state between life and death - what I saw was VERY different to what I'd been taught by the Catholic Church
I died on a operating table and entered third state between life and death - what I saw was VERY different to what I'd been taught by the Catholic Church
Nanci Danison died on the operating table while receiving cancer treatment in 1994 Nanci Danison died on the operating table while receiving cancer treatment in 1994. Ironically, that's when she 'woke up' to the reality of life after death and the nature of reality itself. Ms Danison, a devout Catholic from Ohio, was suspected of having breast cancer and was on the operating table awaiting a biopsy to confirm the diagnosis.
More >> https://ift.tt/jQuXyGg Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ironmouse #P Diddy #INDvsBAN #RockInRio #Stop_Korea_Digital_Rape_Gate #President Biden

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.