I proposed to my girlfriend at her graduation - but people said I was 'stealing her thunder'

New Photo - I proposed to my girlfriend at her graduation - but people said I was 'stealing her thunder'
I proposed to my girlfriend at her graduation - but people said I was 'stealing her thunder'
A man has sparked controversy after proposing to his girlfriend at her graduation ceremony - just moments before she received her degree. Erin Boddice was preparing for her special moment; it was the day she would finally become a Primary Initial Teacher Education graduate from the University of Worcester, Henwick Grove, Worcester. Unbeknownst to her, her partner of three years, Jacob Thomas, had planned to make the moment life changing in more ways than one - by getting down on one knee and asking for Erin's hand in marriage.
More >> https://ift.tt/hsqWD9d Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Christ #The Haitians #Catholic Church #Senator #Google app #Quinn

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.