I was diagnosed with cancer and given six months to live as a child - I'm writing as a healthy 20-year-old to tell YOU about warning signs

New Photo - I was diagnosed with cancer and given six months to live as a child - I'm writing as a healthy 20-year-old to tell YOU about warning signs
I was diagnosed with cancer and given six months to live as a child - I'm writing as a healthy 20-year-old to tell YOU about warning signs
Marit Peterson doesn't remember much from her cancer journey, but she has the scars - physically and emotionally - to serve as constant reminders. When the Texas was just an infant, her mother noticed an odd spot on the toddler's finger. After taking her daughter to several doctors only to be dismissed, one finally agreed to remove it 'for cosmetic reasons' in July 2006, when Marit was two years old.
More >> https://ift.tt/hsqWD9d Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Friday the 13th #SmackDown #Springfield #Laura Loomer #Haitians #UNLV

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.