I've been having an affair with my best friend's husband for 19 years - but now I'm sick of him putting his wife and kids ahead of me

New Photo - I've been having an affair with my best friend's husband for 19 years - but now I'm sick of him putting his wife and kids ahead of me
I've been having an affair with my best friend's husband for 19 years - but now I'm sick of him putting his wife and kids ahead of me
A woman has come clean about her unbelievable 19-year affair with her best friend's husband. The mistress, named Carla, called in to SiriusXM's It's Me, Tinx podcast earlier this month to confess all about her 'train wreck' situation to TikTok star Tinx. 'I've been in a relationship with a married man for about 19 years. We have a 17-year-old daughter, we just sent her to college,' she explained. 'I love him and I believe one hundred per cent that he is in love with me.
More >> https://ift.tt/gP4rLzo Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Taiwanese #HELL NO #Sarah Huckabee Sanders #X Family #Terrorism #Humble

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.