Jennie Garth Says She Regrets Participating in Beverly Hills, 90210 Reboot: I Wish I Hadn't Done It

New Photo - Jennie Garth Says She Regrets Participating in Beverly Hills, 90210 Reboot: I Wish I Hadn't Done It
Jennie Garth Says She Regrets Participating in Beverly Hills, 90210 Reboot: I Wish I Hadn't Done It
When members of the Beverly Hills, 90210 cast reunited on Sept. 14 for 90s Con 2024, they didn't hold back about their feelings on the show's reboot. Brian Austin Green, Gabrielle Carteris, Jennie Garth and Ian Ziering all gathered in Daytona Beach, Fla., to reminisce, and revealed they had some thoughts about the CW's 90210 reboot, which lasted five seasons from 2008 to 2013. While Green said he "liked" the show's concept, following wealthy kids at West Beverly Hills High School, Garth regrets her participation.
More >> https://ift.tt/hsqWD9d Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.