Lauren Sánchez Says Shes Taking Spanish Lessons-and So Are Her Kids: Its Something I Crave

New Photo - Lauren Sánchez Says Shes Taking Spanish Lessons-and So Are Her Kids: Its Something I Crave
Lauren Sánchez Says Shes Taking Spanish Lessons-and So Are Her Kids: Its Something I Crave
Lauren Sánchez is working to increase her Spanish language skills. In an interview with Elle published Monday, Sept. 9, the philanthropist and children's book author opened up about her relationship to her Mexican American heritage and what it was like to grow up in Albuquerque, New Mexico, "It was amazing," Sánchez, 54, said in a conversation with Elle editor-in-chief Nina Garcia. "But the one thing I think I really missed out on is my grandmother, Elsie, and mother spoke Spanish all the time.
More >> https://ift.tt/t5P2WTZ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.