Michael Bublé Reveals He Always Dreamed of Working with Snoop Dogg Before The Voice: I Love You So Much (Exclusive)

New Photo - Michael Bublé Reveals He Always Dreamed of Working with Snoop Dogg Before The Voice: I Love You So Much (Exclusive)
Michael Bublé Reveals He Always Dreamed of Working with Snoop Dogg Before The Voice: I Love You So Much (Exclusive)
Michael Bublé is Snoop Dogg's biggest fan. In a roundtable conversation with the season 26 coaches on The Voice, premiering exclusively with PEOPLE, Snoop asks Gwen Stefani, Bublé and Reba McEntire about their dream collaborators. "When you finally met the artist that you wanted to work with your whole life, and you finally got to work with them, what was that feeling?" Snoop, 52, asks. "I can't tell you because you won't believe me," Bublé, 49, says.
More >> https://ift.tt/t5P2WTZ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.