Nick Cannon Shares Sweet Photo of Daughters Monroe, 13, and 20-Month-Old Halo: My Youngest and My Oldest

New Photo - Nick Cannon Shares Sweet Photo of Daughters Monroe, 13, and 20-Month-Old Halo: My Youngest and My Oldest
Nick Cannon Shares Sweet Photo of Daughters Monroe, 13, and 20-Month-Old Halo: My Youngest and My Oldest
Nick Cannon's daughters are spending some quality time together. On Monday, Sept. 9, the Masked Singer host, 43, shared a photo on his Instagram Stories of his daughter Monroe, 13, holding his baby daughter Halo, 20 months. Wearing a white T-shirt with an open mouth on it, Monroe smiles as she carries Halo, who wears an orange tank top, on her hip. Sharing it also as a grid post, the comedian wrote, "
More >> https://ift.tt/c6sG5AS Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.