SAUCY SECRETS: I'm a divorced mum seeing a 27-year-old bloke and it's the best ever... except for one thing

New Photo - SAUCY SECRETS: I'm a divorced mum seeing a 27-year-old bloke and it's the best ever... except for one thing
SAUCY SECRETS: I'm a divorced mum seeing a 27-year-old bloke and it's the best ever... except for one thing
Dear Jana, I'm a 46-year-old divorced mum who's just started dating again after nearly three years. I tried dating men in their mid-forties and fifties, but it never clicked. So, I took a chance and started dating guys in their late twenties and early thirties. I ended up in an unexpected relationship with a 27-year-old, and it's one of the best and healthiest relationships I've ever had. But at a recent dinner party, one of my close friends jokingly called me a 'cougar,' and the joke quickly caught on with the group.
More >> https://ift.tt/rvwyeb6 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Michigan #Gus Johnson #Ewers #Lee Corso #Michael Phelps #Caturday

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.