Sydney Sweeney Excited to Jump Back Into Playing Cassie in Season 3 of Euphoria: The Most Special Character (Exclusive)

New Photo - Sydney Sweeney Excited to Jump Back Into Playing Cassie in Season 3 of Euphoria: The Most Special Character (Exclusive)
Sydney Sweeney Excited to Jump Back Into Playing Cassie in Season 3 of Euphoria: The Most Special Character (Exclusive)
Sydney Sweeney is ready to get back in the halls of East Highland High School! The actress, 26, plays Cassie Howard on the hit HBO drama Euphoria, which will start filming its third season in January 2025, the network announced in July. "I'm very excited to jump back into Cassie. She is definitely one of the most special characters for me and I love my Euphoria family, so I look forward to it,"
More >> https://ift.tt/oY7T4eR Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.