USWNTs Alex Morgan Announces Shes Retiring from Soccer-and Is Pregnant: Im So Happy and Proud

New Photo - USWNTs Alex Morgan Announces Shes Retiring from Soccer-and Is Pregnant: Im So Happy and Proud
USWNTs Alex Morgan Announces Shes Retiring from Soccer-and Is Pregnant: Im So Happy and Proud
Longtime United States Women's National Team star Alex Morgan officially announced her retirement on Thursday, saying she is "immensely proud" of what she's accomplished throughout her decorated playing career. "I'm retiring," Morgan, 35, said in an Instagram video shared Thursday morning. "And I have so much clarity about this decision and I'm so happy to be able to tell you. It has been a long time coming and this decision wasn't easy, but at the beginning of 2024 I felt in my heart and soul that this would be the last season I would play soccer.
More >> https://ift.tt/E5z1kcG Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.