Billie Eilish and Finneas' Mom Maggie Baird Shares Family's Old Halloween Tradition: 'My Kids Are Obsessed' (Exclusive)

New Photo - Billie Eilish and Finneas' Mom Maggie Baird Shares Family's Old Halloween Tradition: 'My Kids Are Obsessed' (Exclusive)
Billie Eilish and Finneas' Mom Maggie Baird Shares Family's Old Halloween Tradition: 'My Kids Are Obsessed' (Exclusive)
Billie Eilish and Finneas love Halloween, just ask their mother! Maggie Baird, 65, revealed her favorite family Halloween memory to PEOPLE during the Glamour Women of the Year Awards on Tuesday, Oct. 8, at the Paradise Club at the Times Square EDITION in New York City. "Oh my gosh, my kids are obsessed with Halloween, honestly obsessed with Halloween," said the actress and mom of Eilish, 22, and Finneas, 27.
More >> https://ift.tt/icTa3wd Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.