Charlie Puth Says He Was Trembling and Crying Reading His Emotional Wedding Vows: Happiness Overtook Me (Exclusive)

New Photo - Charlie Puth Says He Was Trembling and Crying Reading His Emotional Wedding Vows: Happiness Overtook Me (Exclusive)
Charlie Puth Says He Was Trembling and Crying Reading His Emotional Wedding Vows: Happiness Overtook Me (Exclusive)
When Charlie Puth tied the knot with fiancée Brooke Sansone last month, he thought he was prepared to read his vows. The singer-songwriter, 32, tells PEOPLE he'd run through them ahead of time, and that "in very true me form," had made them rhyme. But when the time came, so did the tears. "I had practiced it so many times, and I was reading it with such confidence. I thought I sounded like Barack Obama reading a speech," he jokes of the vows.
More >> https://ift.tt/DmQyOEv Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.