DEAR JANE: I had FaceTime sex with a VERY powerful man and now I'm terrified for my career

New Photo - DEAR JANE: I had FaceTime sex with a VERY powerful man and now I'm terrified for my career
DEAR JANE: I had FaceTime sex with a VERY powerful man and now I'm terrified for my career
Dear Jane, I fear I have made a terrible mistake and I'm not sure what to do. It all started at the office holiday party of the law firm I work for. I've been working with the firm for just under a year, so it was my first time attending the company's summer party. Many in the office jokingly told me about how rowdy it got every year. I work as a paralegal for the environmental law department and the party was my first time interacting with many people from other departments, so there were lots of unfamiliar faces.
More >> https://ift.tt/L4IcXDG Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #UFC307 #The U #Poatan #Michael Irvin #The ACC #Targeting

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.