Doctor Who Star Discovers He Wasn't Raised by Biological Father on TV Show: Spun My World

New Photo - Doctor Who Star Discovers He Wasn't Raised by Biological Father on TV Show: Spun My World
Doctor Who Star Discovers He Wasn't Raised by Biological Father on TV Show: Spun My World
Doctor Who star John Simm is recovering from a shocking family discovery. While appearing on the U.K. series DNA Journey, the British actor, 54, learned that his late father Ronald Simm was not his biological parent following a genetic test that showed it was actually a man named Terry Smith, according to U.K. newspaper The Telegraph. "It spun my world, and everything I thought I knew, wasn't real," said Simm about the discovery in a statement sent to PEOPLE.
More >> https://ift.tt/3BNUCqe Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.