I dropped dead and went to heaven after taking weight-loss supplement - here's why I'm looking forward to returning

New Photo - I dropped dead and went to heaven after taking weight-loss supplement - here's why I'm looking forward to returning
I dropped dead and went to heaven after taking weight-loss supplement - here's why I'm looking forward to returning
Vincent Tolman was just 25 when he went into a coma after taking a diet pill he bought online. The construction worker had taken a super-strength dose of GHB, a drug that is used in bodybuilding circles as an appetite suppressant, which caused him to violently seizure, vomit and fall to the ground while eating at a restaurant in 2003. His heart stopped beating for several minutes. Tolman's body was then hooked up to life support for three days, during which he claims his spirt was being guided through 'what we call heaven' where he learned three crucial lessons.
More >> https://ift.tt/mG2ziHX Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Chimney Rock #Arrest #Morocco #HELL NO #NorthCarolina #AmericaFirst

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.