I live above a California shopping mall and never thought it would be the best decision I've ever made

New Photo - I live above a California shopping mall and never thought it would be the best decision I've ever made
I live above a California shopping mall and never thought it would be the best decision I've ever made
Developers in many cities across the US have been trying to revive dying malls and retail districts by transforming them into mixed-use complexes, where residents can shop, live and be entertained all in one place. But Glendale, California, has a 16-year head start on this type of development, whereas cities like Chicago, Washington D.C. and Dallas are still playing catch up. The luxurious Americana at Brand opened in 2008 and boasts hundreds of apartments, high-profile retail shops, restaurants, an AMC movie theater, sprawling lawns where families can picnic, and a fountain designed by the same people who crafted the one at the Bellagio resort in Las Vegas.
More >> https://ift.tt/v13dsw6 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #25th Amendment #Moron #JUST ANNOUNCED #Antifa #Aurora #Fox News

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.