I thought my rabbi father's sick abuse couldn't get any worse - then I discovered even darker secrets

New Photo - I thought my rabbi father's sick abuse couldn't get any worse - then I discovered even darker secrets
I thought my rabbi father's sick abuse couldn't get any worse - then I discovered even darker secrets
It's a beautiful, sunny Saturday lunchtime - the Sabbath - when 10-year-old Sara Sherbill senses something is very wrong with her father. A beloved rabbi in an Orthodox community in Chicago, he has just come home from synagogue in a foul temper - something that has been happening more and more regularly lately - and the violence rises slowly and with a terrifying inevitability. In her searing new memoir, There Was Night and There Was Morning, Sherbill describes her father's dark double life and how, once he was no longer able to abuse his own family, he descended into a spiral of depraved drug abuse, preying on vulnerable young girls in his congregation.
More >> https://ift.tt/CtA7fqa Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Tampon Tim #Ariana Grande #Michelle #Timmy #Game Freak #John McCain

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.