I was stopped from going to the toilet by a ghost - and it turns out I'm not the first to have spooky experiences there

New Photo - I was stopped from going to the toilet by a ghost - and it turns out I'm not the first to have spooky experiences there
I was stopped from going to the toilet by a ghost - and it turns out I'm not the first to have spooky experiences there
A tourist has claimed she was spooked by a ghost lurking in the ladies loos - which stopped her from opening the toilet door. Maxine, from Newark-on-Trent, was left flummoxed when she was left as she battled five times to get through the entrance while visiting the Earl Grey Tea Rooms in York. But when she went down to ask staff if the door was stiff or someone was inside, she was shocked to find that the room was empty and swung open on her next attempt.
More >> https://ift.tt/mG2ziHX Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Chimney Rock #Arrest #Morocco #HELL NO #NorthCarolina #AmericaFirst

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.