I went to a Diddy White Party when I was just six years old and these are some of the shocking things I saw

New Photo - I went to a Diddy White Party when I was just six years old and these are some of the shocking things I saw
I went to a Diddy White Party when I was just six years old and these are some of the shocking things I saw
A six-year-old child attended a Diddy White Party in the Hamptons in the 1990s and was shocked by the inappropriate scenes on show. Justin Litovsky, now 30, said he unknowingly went to an 'afternoon barbecue' with the hip hop mogul, who is currently awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. 'I remember a lot of weed and a bunch of topless women in the pool and around the pool,' he told the New York Post.
More >> https://ift.tt/MblWF5J Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Burna #Costco #Billions to Ukraine #Hurricane #IsraeliNewNazism #Chan

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.