I went to Diddy's 'scary' parties as a young model - a lot of my friends from that time didn't make it, but the choice I made saved my life

New Photo - I went to Diddy's 'scary' parties as a young model - a lot of my friends from that time didn't make it, but the choice I made saved my life
I went to Diddy's 'scary' parties as a young model - a lot of my friends from that time didn't make it, but the choice I made saved my life
A British TV personality has revealed how she attended Diddy's notorious parties as a young model living in New York – and the choice she believes saved her life. Precious Muir moved to the Big Apple in 2005 during her early twenties and was told the only way to make a name for herself was to 'network', which often involved schmoozing at glitzy parties attended by the rich and famous.
More >> https://ift.tt/8ADIkln Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cam Rising #Dodgers #Sam Mitchell #GagCityQueens #ForksUp #SmackDown

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.