Katie Holmes' Latest Look Proves It's Time to Break Out Our Turtlenecks-Shop Similar Styles from $17

New Photo - Katie Holmes' Latest Look Proves It's Time to Break Out Our Turtlenecks-Shop Similar Styles from $17
Katie Holmes' Latest Look Proves It's Time to Break Out Our Turtlenecks-Shop Similar Styles from $17
Welcome to The Blueprint, where we break down the celebrity looks we want to wear right now and build them back up, piece by piece. As someone who keeps track of celebrity style moments for a living, I often find myself wondering which A-lister's closet I'd raid if ever given a chance. After months and months of "conducting research" (a.k.a. doing my literal job), I think I found my answer: Katie Holmes.
More >> https://ift.tt/DmQyOEv Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.