Kristin Cavallari, 37, reveals why she broke up with boyfriend Mark Estes, 24: 'He will look back and thank me'

New Photo - Kristin Cavallari, 37, reveals why she broke up with boyfriend Mark Estes, 24: 'He will look back and thank me'
Kristin Cavallari, 37, reveals why she broke up with boyfriend Mark Estes, 24: 'He will look back and thank me'
Kristin Cavallari addressed her recent breakup with Mark Estes on Tuesday's episode of her Let's Be Honest podcast for the first time. While speaking to her listeners about their split, the reality star, 37, confirmed that it was her decision to call it quits with the TikTok star, 24, after seven months of dating. 'Mark and I broke up,' she confirmed. 'It's hard because I broke up with Mark because I just know long-term it's not right, and it's not because of love lost or something bad happened.
More >> https://ift.tt/sWAGeOc Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Gaza Strip #Ariana Grande #Hurricane Matthew #PlayStation #Selena Gomez #Billions

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.