Love Is Blinds Amber and Matt Barnett Announce Theyre Expecting First Baby Together: Little Baby B

New Photo - Love Is Blinds Amber and Matt Barnett Announce Theyre Expecting First Baby Together: Little Baby B
Love Is Blinds Amber and Matt Barnett Announce Theyre Expecting First Baby Together: Little Baby B
Love Is Blind's Amber and Matt Barnett are growing their family! On Tuesday, Oct. 8, the couple, who met on season 1 of Netflix's dating show Love Is Blind, joined the first episode of Lauren and Cameron Hamilton's The Love Seat podcast. While chatting with their fellow Love Is Blind friends, Amber revealed that she's pregnant and that the couple is expecting their first baby together. Giving a quick life update, Amber, 32, shares, "I sent myself back to school because I felt like we were in a place where I could do that, like, I had the support and I was mentally there.
More >> https://ift.tt/8KFhmv9 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.