My VERY revealing afternoon with Diddy in his luxury caravan in the Californian desert, writes GUY ADAMS as hip-hop mogul faces allegations of rape, abuse and sex trafficking

New Photo - My VERY revealing afternoon with Diddy in his luxury caravan in the Californian desert, writes GUY ADAMS as hip-hop mogul faces allegations of rape, abuse and sex trafficking
My VERY revealing afternoon with Diddy in his luxury caravan in the Californian desert, writes GUY ADAMS as hip-hop mogul faces allegations of rape, abuse and sex trafficking
Love is something that I live for,' declared the hip-hop mogul P Diddy when I plucked up the courage to ask about his unconventional ­private life. 'Love is something that I need. But I ­haven't been able to be successful at it.' The mood inside the luxury caravan where I was attempting to interview the 41-year-old father of six (by three different women) was in the process of becoming very chilly indeed.
More >> https://ift.tt/cQKBP2y Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Anita #NorthCarolina #Home Depot #Magic #Victoria #IsraeliNewNazism

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.