Ryanair singled me out for my oversized suitcase while they let young and good-looking passengers to board without charge

New Photo - Ryanair singled me out for my oversized suitcase while they let young and good-looking passengers to board without charge
Ryanair singled me out for my oversized suitcase while they let young and good-looking passengers to board without charge
A 63-year-old grandmother has claimed that she was singled out by Ryanair staff and forced to cough up for her oversized suitcase - while 'young and good looking' passengers were allowed through free of charge. Maxine Haughian was flying to Alicante on the east coast of Spain from Leeds Bradford Airport in September when she was picked out of the boarding queue to have her cabin baggage measured. The grandmother-of-11, who had already forked out £25 for priority boarding, claims her luggage fit inside the guidance rack, but stuck out 'very slightly' by 2cm on the side.
More >> https://ift.tt/DmQyOEv Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Heartbreaking #Prison #Biden Harris #Judge #Feds #We The People

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.