Tamra Judge Claps Back at Critics After Being Told She's on the Spectrum: This Isn't Some Storyline (Exclusive)

New Photo - Tamra Judge Claps Back at Critics After Being Told She's on the Spectrum: This Isn't Some Storyline (Exclusive)
Tamra Judge Claps Back at Critics After Being Told She's on the Spectrum: This Isn't Some Storyline (Exclusive)
Tamra Judge is clapping back at the criticism she's received since revealing that she's "on the spectrum." The Real Housewives of Orange County star spoke to PEOPLE and clarified her condition after sharing the personal news during the Oct. 15 episode of her Two Ts In A Pod podcast alongside cohost Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave. "I started therapy because this year has been really hard on me," the 57-year-old says. "I started feeling really insecure, I was having intrusive thoughts, and I didn't wanna leave my house unless I had to.
More >> https://ift.tt/v13dsw6 Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.