We Tried It: I Spent a Spooky Night Aboard the Queen Mary-One of the Most Haunted Hotels in America

New Photo - We Tried It: I Spent a Spooky Night Aboard the Queen Mary-One of the Most Haunted Hotels in America
We Tried It: I Spent a Spooky Night Aboard the Queen Mary-One of the Most Haunted Hotels in America
For years I've been trying to find a way to marry my love for the paranormal with my day job interviewing celebrities for PEOPLE. Yes, I'm well aware it's not the norm, but I regularly go on ghost hunts with two of my closest mom friends, Liz Beedle and Emily Penke, who happen to be sisters. We met when we were all kindergarten parents and along the way, we realized we shared a genuine curiosity.
More >> https://ift.tt/BigAp9O Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.