Dick Vitale Says Latest Biopsy Found New Cancer, Has Surgery Scheduled

New Photo - Dick Vitale Says Latest Biopsy Found New Cancer, Has Surgery Scheduled
Dick Vitale Says Latest Biopsy Found New Cancer, Has Surgery Scheduled

Famed college basketball announcer and legendary ESPN broadcaster Dick Vitale will undergo surgery to treat a new cancer found in one of his lymph nodes. The 85-year-old announced the cancer recurrence in a statement on X, formerly known as Twitter, on Friday, June 28. "My report on the Biopsy of the Lymph Node in my neck has arrived it is cancerous," Vitale wrote. "With all the 🙏🙏🙏 I have received the loving support of my family, friends @espn colleagues I will win this battle.
More >> https://ift.tt/4HRiSm7 Full Article on Source: #Biden #Megan #Kamala #Newsom #Dems #Medicare
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.