Kevin Costner reveals he had kidney stones while shooting 2016's Hidden Figures and needed a morphine drip: 'I wanted to cry'

New Photo - Kevin Costner reveals he had kidney stones while shooting 2016's Hidden Figures and needed a morphine drip: 'I wanted to cry'
Kevin Costner reveals he had kidney stones while shooting 2016's Hidden Figures and needed a morphine drip: 'I wanted to cry'

Kevin Costner recalled a not-so-pleasant time on the set of 2016's Hidden Figures. Costner played NASA leader Al Harrison and he was very sick at the end of the shoot for the film about three Black women's contributions to astronaut John Glenn's trip to space. 'I've never worked drunk on a set. I've never worked high on a set, but I was on morphine the last two weeks that I worked on Hidden Figures,' the Oscar winner, 69, told People.
More >> https://ift.tt/wt0kDub Full Article on Source: #Smackdown #Roman #Jeter #BeatLA #TheChi #jaemin
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.