EMILY PRESCOTT: I'm on a hen do, don't get me out of here!

New Photo - EMILY PRESCOTT: I'm on a hen do, don't get me out of here!
EMILY PRESCOTT: I'm on a hen do, don't get me out of here!

After announcing her engagement to rugged adventurer Ross Turner it seems one time Burberry model Rosie Tapner is already saying: 'Get Me Out Of Here!' Thankfully however, that's only because she themed her hen party around I'm A Celebrity... As her big day draws closer, the 28-year-old, headed into the English countryside with a bunch of pals and family members, above, to tackle challenges based on the ITV show. 'What a hen do!
More >> https://ift.tt/dC94UWG Full Article on Source: #Panthers #Oilers #Smackdown #Gigi #holoJustice #StanleyCup #OPLive #BloodflameLive
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.