Guy Sebastian reveals long-term battle with binge eating after being labelled 'the fat kid on Australian Idol': 'I would eat to beat the criticism'

New Photo - Guy Sebastian reveals long-term battle with binge eating after being labelled 'the fat kid on Australian Idol': 'I would eat to beat the criticism'
Guy Sebastian reveals long-term battle with binge eating after being labelled 'the fat kid on Australian Idol': 'I would eat to beat the criticism'

Guy Sebastian has opened up about his struggles with mental health and weight loss in a new tell-all interview. The 42-year-old singer-songwriter and father-of-two discussed his battle to maintain a healthy weight since his rise to stardom twenty years ago on Tuesday during the debut episode of the Mental as Anyone podcast. 'I was the fat kid on Idol, I was called the fat kid... I was just a bit chubby,' Guy admitted.
More >> https://ift.tt/z2Z0mis Full Article on Source: #Panthers #McDavid #WWERaw #TimeToHunt #Oilers #Brazil #Edmonton
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.