Jane Seymour Didnt Realize Her Stage Name Was the Same as Henry VIIIs Wife: Now I Would Never Have Done It

New Photo - Jane Seymour Didnt Realize Her Stage Name Was the Same as Henry VIIIs Wife: Now I Would Never Have Done It
Jane Seymour Didnt Realize Her Stage Name Was the Same as Henry VIIIs Wife: Now I Would Never Have Done It

If Jane Seymour could have do anything differently, it would be to change her stage name. During the latest episode of Getting Grilled with Curtis Stone, the actress, whose real name is Joyce Penelope Wilhelmina Frankenberg, shared how her stage name came to be. "My agent said, 'Your name is too long, too foreign, and too difficult to spell, so we want something English,'" the actress explained. "So I kept the initial J, and I thought plain 'Jane.
More >> https://ift.tt/Ax9oEdi Full Article on Source: #WWERaw #Druski #Montero #Panthers #Enchanting
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.