Olivia Wilde Is a Proud Mom as Shares Empowering Note from Her 7-Year-Old Daughter: I Dont Need a Boy

New Photo - Olivia Wilde Is a Proud Mom as Shares Empowering Note from Her 7-Year-Old Daughter: I Dont Need a Boy
Olivia Wilde Is a Proud Mom as Shares Empowering Note from Her 7-Year-Old Daughter: I Dont Need a Boy

Olivia Wilde is feeling extra proud of her independent daughter Daisy. In a photo posted to the Don't Worry Darling star's Instagram Stories on Monday, June 10, the mom of two can be seen holding up a small piece of paper with a note written by 7-year-old Daisy. "I have a crush on nobody," the note reads. "I don't need a boy." The mom of two captioned the photo, writing, "That's my girl 👊.
More >> https://ift.tt/Ax9oEdi Full Article on Source: #WWERaw #Druski #Montero #Panthers #Enchanting
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.