My life as a nudist - and the benefits of stripping off: Naturist reveals how getting naked can bring 'exhilaration', a sense of 'total well-being' - and that the practice is going mainstream

New Photo - My life as a nudist - and the benefits of stripping off: Naturist reveals how getting naked can bring 'exhilaration', a sense of 'total well-being' - and that the practice is going mainstream
My life as a nudist - and the benefits of stripping off: Naturist reveals how getting naked can bring 'exhilaration', a sense of 'total well-being' - and that the practice is going mainstream

It's 1979. I'm 14. Loose-limbed and gangly, though not especially tall. My hair falls below my ears and probably only gets a wash when I swim. I'm in France on holiday, abroad as a family for the first time, finally escaping the usual fortnight of rain-dodging in the UK. The beach is a short drive away. Flat and wide with fine sand, backed by grass-flecked dunes, wild Atlantic rollers crashing onto the beach beyond.
More >> https://ift.tt/oKsBRAV Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.