SAUCY SECRETS: My boyfriend's dad is trying to seduce me with creepy texts and I don't know how to handle it

New Photo - SAUCY SECRETS: My boyfriend's dad is trying to seduce me with creepy texts and I don't know how to handle it
SAUCY SECRETS: My boyfriend's dad is trying to seduce me with creepy texts and I don't know how to handle it
Dear Jana, My boyfriend's father keeps sending me messages that are verging on creepy. We started a family group chat last year with my partner's family and their significant others to work out Christmas plans and since then his Dad has had my number and will send me private late night messages when he knows my partner is away on business. They always start off innocent asking if I'm ok and do I need anything while he is away, and then he'll say things like 'a pretty girl shouldn't be left home alone by herself' and 'If you need some strong male company I'm available'.
More >> https://ift.tt/7OzkuhS Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.