I was thrilled to be pregnant with my first baby - then things took a terrifying turn that could have left both me and my son dead. This is what I want all mums to know

New Photo - I was thrilled to be pregnant with my first baby - then things took a terrifying turn that could have left both me and my son dead. This is what I want all mums to know
I was thrilled to be pregnant with my first baby - then things took a terrifying turn that could have left both me and my son dead. This is what I want all mums to know
Edna Swart and Reid Stephen welcomed their 'little angel' Astyn into the world on April 19 - but the birth was 'the polar opposite' to what they expected as mum and baby both could've died. The 34-year-old mum from New Zealand told FEMAIL she envisioned a 'beautiful, tranquil natural birth' and despite having an 'easy pregnancy', problems began to surface four days out from labour when the baby flipped on his back.
More >> https://ift.tt/F4np9wD Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Clip #Willie #Big Bang #Topher #Friday Night Football #Living Dolls

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.