I went to the opticians after suffering dry eyes... now I've been given MONTHS to live

New Photo - I went to the opticians after suffering dry eyes... now I've been given MONTHS to live
I went to the opticians after suffering dry eyes... now I've been given MONTHS to live
A woman who went to the opticians after suffering from dry eyes has revealed how she has been left with just months to live. Rachael Burns, 22, from Northern Ireland, had been suffering from from migraines for several years, but noticed that her symptoms worsened after giving birth to her daughter Raeya, now aged one. Ms Burns was sent home from an opticians appointment with a 'dry eye' and given eye drops and glasses but noticed her condition worsened dramatically to the point that her face became lopsided.
More >> https://ift.tt/F4np9wD Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Clip #Willie #Big Bang #Topher #Friday Night Football #Living Dolls

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.