Are blood pressure tablets the reason I get dizzy when gardening? DR ELLIE has the answer

New Photo - Are blood pressure tablets the reason I get dizzy when gardening? DR ELLIE has the answer
Are blood pressure tablets the reason I get dizzy when gardening? DR ELLIE has the answer
I'm 87 and whenever I do some weeding in my garden, I get really dizzy. My blood pressure drops when this happens too. I take losartan for my blood pressure and have well-controlled type 2 diabetes. What could be the problem? Dr Ellie Cannon replies: Doing gardening at the age of 87 is probably great for your health, so it's important to find ways of managing these symptoms. It is not uncommon for patients taking blood pressure medicines to get dizzy spells, particularly when leaning over.
More >> https://ift.tt/hsqWD9d Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Christ #The Haitians #Catholic Church #Senator #Google app #Quinn

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.