I'm a grandmother and now I'm dating a Turkish toyboy who is the same age as my 19-year-old daughter

New Photo - I'm a grandmother and now I'm dating a Turkish toyboy who is the same age as my 19-year-old daughter
I'm a grandmother and now I'm dating a Turkish toyboy who is the same age as my 19-year-old daughter
A grandmother has revealed that she is dating a Turkish toyboy who is the same age as her 19-year-old daughter. Rachel McIntyre, 35, from Edinburgh, met her boyfriend Seskan while on a two-month holiday in Marmaris, Turkey, in June. Seskan, 19, was working as a waiter at the hotel she was staying at and Rachel said she noticed him 'right away' due to his good looks. Rachel said she 'backed off' when she found out how old Seskan is since her daughter Beth is the same age and made her a grandmother at 34 when little Alaia was born at the end of July 2023.
More >> https://ift.tt/CtA7fqa Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Tampon Tim #Ariana Grande #Michelle #Timmy #Game Freak #John McCain

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.