My periods give me severe pain and make me look pregnant - doctors told me to have a baby aged 15 to get rid of the symptoms

New Photo - My periods give me severe pain and make me look pregnant - doctors told me to have a baby aged 15 to get rid of the symptoms
My periods give me severe pain and make me look pregnant - doctors told me to have a baby aged 15 to get rid of the symptoms
A woman who suffers from extreme periods that cause 'severe' pain and cause her to appear 'pregnant' has revealed how doctors recommended childbirth to ease the symptoms. Grace Almey, 21, from Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, has struggled from debilitating periods since age nine, and has endured a range of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms including back pain, gastrointestinal issues and hair loss. Over the years, her condition has sent her back and forth to countless doctors and hospital visits, with professionals becoming so stumped, she claimed one advised her to have a baby at age 15 to ease the symptoms.
More >> https://ift.tt/CtA7fqa Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Tampon Tim #Ariana Grande #Michelle #Timmy #Game Freak #John McCain

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.