Melania Trump Says Donald Trump Knew My Position and My Beliefs on Abortion Since the Day We Met

New Photo - Melania Trump Says Donald Trump Knew My Position and My Beliefs on Abortion Since the Day We Met
Melania Trump Says Donald Trump Knew My Position and My Beliefs on Abortion Since the Day We Met
Melania Trump said in an interview released over the weekend that her husband, Donald Trump, has known about her position on abortion rights "since the day we met." "He knew my position and my beliefs since the day we met, and I believe in individual freedom," the former first lady, 54, said in an interview that aired Sunday, Oct. 6 on Fox News' Sunday Morning Futures. "I want to decide what I want to do with my body.
More >> https://ift.tt/cQKBP2y Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.