Airbnb Launches Edna's Mansion Experience for Fans of The Incredibles-We Tried It!

New Photo - Airbnb Launches Edna's Mansion Experience for Fans of The Incredibles-We Tried It!
Airbnb Launches Edna's Mansion Experience for Fans of The Incredibles-We Tried It!

As I pulled into the driveway of one of Airbnb's latest "Icons," Edna Mode popped up on a screen beside the gate to welcome me into her mansion. I drove up the long driveway, where I was immediately greeted by Edna's assistant, Gwyndlyn. She informed me that Edna was off on a secret mission, so she would be giving me a tour of the hidden modern mansion, surrounded by large glass windows and plenty of greenery.
More >> https://ift.tt/R891Git Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.