Love Island's Patsy Field admits she has cheated and 'broken hearts' in past relationships and IS prepared to step on toes in the villa - vowing 'I'm going to get my man'

New Photo - Love Island's Patsy Field admits she has cheated and 'broken hearts' in past relationships and IS prepared to step on toes in the villa - vowing 'I'm going to get my man'
Love Island's Patsy Field admits she has cheated and 'broken hearts' in past relationships and IS prepared to step on toes in the villa - vowing 'I'm going to get my man'

Love Island contestant Patsy Field admits she has 'cheated' and 'broken hearts' in past relationships and says she is prepared to 'step on toes' in the villa. The office administrator, 29, vowed 'I'm going to get my man' and explained her competitive nature will contribute to the way she behaves on the show, and she will be looking after 'number one.' She confessed to 'walking over' and betraying ex-partners but says she's never gone as far as to sleep with another man when she's been committed to someone else.
More >> https://ift.tt/R891Git Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.