Andie MacDowells Puff-Sleeve Top and Trouser Combo Is About to Become My Summer Uniform

New Photo - Andie MacDowells Puff-Sleeve Top and Trouser Combo Is About to Become My Summer Uniform
Andie MacDowells Puff-Sleeve Top and Trouser Combo Is About to Become My Summer Uniform

Welcome to The Blueprint, where we break down the celebrity looks we want to wear right now and build them back up, piece by piece. If there's one year-round staple I generally steer clear of in the heat of summer, it's pants. But Andie MacDowell is inspiring me to give the silhouette a try this season with her breezy trousers. While in Paris for the Cannes Film Festival, the actress was spotted looking effortlessly elegant in a pair of wide-leg pants, which Martha Stewart, Nicole Kidman, and more stars have all been wearing lately.
More >> https://ift.tt/wSTMxkQ Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.