Vacationer, 19, is mauled by shark in waist-deep waters off Texas coast - and reveals how she fought off the predator by punching it

New Photo - Vacationer, 19, is mauled by shark in waist-deep waters off Texas coast - and reveals how she fought off the predator by punching it
Vacationer, 19, is mauled by shark in waist-deep waters off Texas coast - and reveals how she fought off the predator by punching it

A 19-year-old girl was attacked by a shark last month while on vacation with her family in Galveston, Texas. Damiana Humphrey and her siblings were waist-deep in the water when her sister-in-law said she saw something tan moving in the waves. Humphrey said she turned around and 'a shark grabbed ahold of my hand.' 'I looked down and there was a shark attached to my hand, so I guess I started punching it.
More >> https://ift.tt/ACXuqN4 Full Article on Source: ANIO
#us #uk #world #fashion #showbiz #celebrity #lifestyle #top #news

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post