I just constructed my dream bathroom - it came out beautifully except for a glaring issue

New Photo - I just constructed my dream bathroom - it came out beautifully except for a glaring issue
I just constructed my dream bathroom - it came out beautifully except for a glaring issue
A designer created the homeowner's dream bathroom, but failed to take into account how they laid down their marble. In a TikTok shared by the NearlyThere account (@nearlythere2024), the creator showed how the marble slabs on their bathroom floors and walls resembled smeared feces. 'Now whenever someone enters the bathroom, they see that,' the TikTok account said in the video's narration. In response to the faux pas, several users in the comments were appalled by the designer's oversight.
More >> https://ift.tt/8ADIkln Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cam Rising #Dodgers #Sam Mitchell #GagCityQueens #ForksUp #SmackDown

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.