KENNEDY: Liam Payne's death reminds me of all the tragic young stars I've known - and what drove them to an early grave

New Photo - KENNEDY: Liam Payne's death reminds me of all the tragic young stars I've known - and what drove them to an early grave
KENNEDY: Liam Payne's death reminds me of all the tragic young stars I've known - and what drove them to an early grave
Liam Payne had been crying out for help for years. Perhaps no one could have saved him. To the casual fan, it may have seemed like the handsome, young One Direction star had it all. He was a dad known to friends as a joyful, optimistic soul. As an ex-member of an iconic band, he had sold an unfathomable 70 million records. Even more rare, as a solo artist, he'd also found success.
More >> https://ift.tt/HF89IeJ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Catholic Church #North Korean #Liam_Payne #Cristiano Ronaldo #Andrew Garfield #McDonald's Chef

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.