Why Jonathan Scott Says I Lost My Mind' After Receiving First Water Bill for L.A. Home with Zooey Deschanel

New Photo - Why Jonathan Scott Says I Lost My Mind' After Receiving First Water Bill for L.A. Home with Zooey Deschanel
Why Jonathan Scott Says I Lost My Mind' After Receiving First Water Bill for L.A. Home with Zooey Deschanel
Jonathan Scott and fiancée Zooey Deschanel were in for a surprise when they received their first water bill for their Los Angeles home. The Celebrity IOU host, 46, recalled the shocking piece of mail while speaking about affordable housing at the Inc. 5000 45th Annual Conference Gala on Thursday, Oct. 17. He says a slight hiccup in his and Deschanel's years-long home renovation is to blame for the hefty bill.
More >> https://ift.tt/HF89IeJ Full Article on Source: MAG NEWS
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.